lunes, 14 de marzo de 2016

100% Organic Blend of Olive, Lavender, Almond & GrapeSeed Oil for Face, Skin, Hair & Nails, With Vitamin E, Cold Pressed Unrefined, 4 OZ

I have definitely noticed a difference in how I need to moisturize versus my 30's. My skin seems to get dry so much faster. There is no way I can skip a night with my moisturizer. This simple oil crafted from naturally grown olives is rich in vitamins that support my skin.The Ancient Greek Remedy Oil makes it easy though...even on the nights I am exhausted I can blend a few drops into my skin and off to bed and my skin still looks refreshed in the morning when I get up. I like that this Ancient Greek Remedy 100% Pure Oil is made from organically grown ripe olives and contains no preservatives, solvents or chemical additives. It is not greasy and it can even be used on hair and nails too. My nails get very dry in the winter so I try to moisturize my cuticles daily. This feels great on my hands and it smells divine. I noticed immediately how it improved my complexion and parched skin. I love that it is 100% vegan, natural and organic. I love the scent of this oil. It is so relaxing, I actually enjoy taking a minute to massage it into my skin. I adore the light scent of lavender it actually helps me relax. It has simple ingredients that work gently but effectively.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario