sábado, 13 de febrero de 2016

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Skin - Clinical Strength Anti Aging Serum - Best Anti Wrinkle Serum With Vitamin C + Vitamin E

I am obsessed with this hyaluronic acid serum! I've been really curious to try it out after reading about HA in various magazines and online beauty blogs. I'm so glad that I tried this HA product first because I've been nothing but impressed. I love the packaging; it reminds my of Perricone M.D. products. The tube dropper cap helps get the right amount of product out each time you are using it. I recommend following the directions on the box when applying the product (apply after washing face, use toner, and after applying product use lotion). The HA feels like an aloe vera gel and it's application feels like that as well. So, it is light and dries light. It's also incredibly moisturizing without applying lotion after use. Usually, I wash my hands after applying lotions to my face because they dry with an oily feeling, but after applying this product, my hands dry soft and smooth like nothing had been applied on them. The same goes for my face. I've seen a marked improvement in fine lines, and I take special care to apply the HA under and near my eyes. At first, I thought the product was going to sting when I applied it there, but since it reminded me so much of aloe vera gel, I decided to apply it there. To my surprise, there was no stinging. I love that this product is gentle, and has ingredients that I've actually heard of before in it. This product is here to stay in my skincare regimen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario