jueves, 11 de febrero de 2016

I ordered these for the extra wrist support & to help prevent blisters and they did not disappoint. The gloves help to reduce friction and provides excellent grip on the weights and weight bars. The extra padding around palm provides firm grip on equipment, no slippage. They also provide wrist support to remove stress off of wrist and prevent possible injuries. The wrist wrap gives good adjustment range for firmer or looser support. The material is lightweight so gloves don't feel bulky. The stretchy breathable material allows hand and fingers to bend naturally. It also allows a good amount of air flow between the fingers, thumb, and knuckles (no more sweaty palms). I followed the size guide provided by the seller, and these gloves fit great. They are true to size and fit comfortable. I don't know if they are durable yet as I just got them, but they feel solid enough. The gloves are made from quality leather and are stitched well. Plus I chose them in the color pink so they are cute and girly. I'm so happy that I now have a cute pair of gloves to wear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario