domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

XYZlicone Infinity Band | 8mm Black Silicone Wedding Ring for Men | Packaged in a Premium Stylish Gift Box with 1 Bonus Ring for Optimal Fit

These rings are quite nice and allow me to wear a ring all the time which makes my wife happy. As they say Happy Wife = Happy Life...

I used to take my ring off when going to the gym because the barbells would make the ring dig into my hand. I also do not like wearing my ring when working on an engine or on construction projects because I do not want to scratch up or ruin the ring, or worse get it caught on something and end up injuring my finger.

The XYZlicone Bands are just want I needed. At first, they go on a little tight and the ring feels like it is squeezing your finger, but I think that is by design, because after wearing it for a while it seems to have loosened up a bit and now it feel like it fits true to size. Luckily, my ring size in a whole number, i.e., not a half size, because these rings only come in full sizes. I read that if you are a half size, it is recommended that you order the next size up. I certainly would not go down, since, as I stated, the ring is tight at first and seems to stretch slightly. I could see this being way too tight if you go down to the smaller full size. No on likes to lose circulation, LOL...

These rings are well made, and fit pretty true to size. I would recommend them to a friend.

In the interest of full disclosure, I received this device at a discount for testing/evaluation and to provide an honest and unbiased review. I take this responsibility very seriously, and hope that you find my review of this product helpful. If my opinion changes, I will update my review to reflect that change in opinion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario