viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016

Microfiber Cleaning Cloths for Polishing Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances & Streak

I have all stainless steal appliances in my kitchen and I love them with on exception.....cleaning and polishing them. This polishing cloth is a fabulous invention. In the past, I used stainless steel cleaning polish spray and a cotton towel which left my hands greasy. With this cloth, you just need water! Simply dampen part of the cloth with water and clean with the grain. I then use the dry side to buff them to a glorious shine. The cloth is bigger than I expected and when it's job was done, I simply threw it in the washer and hung it up to dry. It is ready to the next challenge. I am so glad I was chosen to test this for quality and express my opinion about the product. I'll never have finger printed stainless appliances again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario