domingo, 14 de febrero de 2016

I love how many protectors this set comes with! Two large passport sized protectors, and 8 credit card protectors, with 2 of each design. There are 4 vertical card holders and 4 horizontal card holders, so that you can use whichever type you prefer. I comfortably fit 4 credit cards into the card sized protector, and they were still easy to slide out. Even with just one card inside the protector, it fits snuggly enough whereas the card will not fall out. I have already put my passport and some of my credit cards into these :) I love the variety of patterns and designs on these protectors! They're very eye-catching! But the main photo is as bit deceiving - they look almost cloth-like, not plasticy, but these protectors almost feel like laminated paper. It's not bad, just not quite what I had expected.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario