miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

Compact Travel Umbrella CrownCoast

I was anticipating receiving this umbrella for 2 days! I like that I can choose from several colors, and that the umbrella is made from strong study materials. Once I received this umbrella, I was anxious to try it out, but for some reason, Mother Nature determined Florida would not have its daily rain storm that I have become accustomed to each day. I had to wait 3 DAYS to try out the Crown Coast Umbrella. We finally got a rain storm, and boy was it nice for trying out Heavy Duty umbrellas, the wind gusts were atrosicous, and this umbrella held its own. It never folded back up, the spokes kept their shape, and it blocked all the rain. My husband and I were super impressed. He loved that it is a one touch button open, making it great for opening while holding a drink. I love that it is lightweight, and compact, It fits in my everyday tote, and is easy to travel with. It also fits in the side compartment of my car, making for easy access when exiting the vehicle in our unpredictable Florida weather. Overall, this is a great umbrella, although I did expect that it would have a larger diameter from the pictures. It also includes it own carrying case/ umbrella sleeve. It comes in the same color as the umbrella if you are into that sort of thing, color coordinating I mean.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario