viernes, 26 de febrero de 2016

I just received Dye-Free 100 percent Organic Bamboo Washcloths to review for discount prices from Au Natural Orgins. Knowing now that I have a sensitivity to everything makes me acknowledge that I would have to educate myself. I experienced an allergy test and trust me, I don't wish that on no one and I'm not talking about a blood test, this one required me to have two appointment days because they're done by small needles. When the needles hit my body, it lit up red all over from everything from fabrics, foo,insects and indoor and outside environment. And then the doctor recommendation was to take allergic shot, but one problem I had a reaction from different medicine so I had to educate myself about alternatives. And then it brings me back to bamboo, which is good for people who as a sensitivity. So I received the organic bamboo washcloth today took them out of the pack of six and when I felt them in my hands they were gentle and silky and light. They are dye free and felt good when I wash my face which is very sensitive no breaking out from this product. It's a firm material with no static, flurry balls or loose strings and it has reinforced stitching which means it wasn't cheaply made. I recommend this product to every one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario