viernes, 26 de febrero de 2016

Winter is coming, my friends. This means it’s time to put away the shorts and tank tops and get out the coats and gloves, and all those accessories that go along with the frigid cold. As unfortunate as this is, there is one thing that could be considered even less fortunate (at least for those of us with longer hair): where to place the ponytail when wearing a winter hat? This may sound silly, but those of you who have long hair and enjoy wearing your hair in a ponytail know exactly what I’m talking about! This headband is very warm and comfortable, and my ponytail fits nicely through the hole. My ears are nicely protected from the harsh winds, and it goes well with just about everything I wear. I definitely like this headband, and I’m excited at the possibility of having it along with the rest of my winter gear this season. Definitely recommend :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario