lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

Darjeeling Loose Leaf Masala Chai Tea - Detox and Cleanse your Body with Organic GREEN TEA

The first thing you notice when you open the bag is the intensely aromatic smell. I think i hovered over the bag for 2-3 min before I even thought about anything else. I steeped the tea for 4-5 minutes (I like stronger rather than weaker).After the tea steeped i added some milk (No sugar since I'm not big on overly sweet). The abundance of flavor was amazing. I'm not a tea expert but, I do know what I like and I like this tea very much.The natural flavors come right out.. the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom blend so well, and pepper give it just a bit of spiciness. Most the chai tea I've tried use black tea vs green (the spices can overwhelm milder teas). The tea flavor was still notable over the spices with this tea. ‪#‎greenchaitea‬

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario