martes, 26 de abril de 2016

Premium Magnetic Screen Door - KEEP BUGS OUT Lets Fresh Air In

And I've used 2 different magnetic screen doors in the last year and by far this one is the best one! Someone really did their research about the various issues with the regular magnetic screen doors, and made sure they aren't a problem with this one. My dogs are no longer knocking off the magnets, or pulling the whole thing down to the ground just by running thru it. I no longer have gaps in between the magnets, with the exception of once that was my fault. The very bottom wasn't pulled taut enough to prevent occasional gaps once a dog came thru, and was a simple fix that once complete was no longer an issue. I also don't have any tears in this one, unlike the long tears and gaping holes my dogs put in my previous magnetic screen doors. I don't know if this is because the material in this one is more durable, or if I've finally taught my dogs not to scratch at the 'door' when they want to come inside. Maybe it's some combination of both, but I do believe the material in this is more durable and thicker than others. I would recommend this to anyone considering buying a magnetic screen door, and hopefully I can help prevent someone from wasting money on other brands that don't hold up as well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario