miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2016

I was thoroughly impressed with these thermalabs tanning towelettes. Before they came in the mail I thought they were going to be a towelette version of the stuff that comes in a bottle and expected it to be a skin tone color,but they look just like the towels you use to cleanse your skin and take off makeup with.These are super easy to use,there is this little perforation in the box,just punch that out and slip out a little packet,obviously open it and just run the towel all over areas you desire to be tan and your done.Now it does take some time for the color to show up,and start looking bronze.I could not believe how tan I looked even after just one application,and no streaking and no ugly orange color.I usually don’t tan because those cream and lotions are such a pain and not worth the results at all but,you honestly have none of that with these at all.Of course I have included below a few photos so you can see the before and after of the unedited results.The first Is just a shot of what the wipes look like and the packaging too,the next photo is my arm on the wrist area you can see how light my complexion was before and the darker parts are my arms which I applied only one wipe,amazing color pay off right?The last photo is of my face on the left is the before,you can see how light I was,and I am not wearing any makeup,on the right is the after results of my face after just two towelettes were applied.Lastly you can find these on amazon,right now they are offering there biggest package ever the super saver,which includes 20 towelettes for just $12.95,usually there is 10 per pack,cheaper than most brands for double the price and half or less of the amount of wipes.These wipes are small enough if you want to pack a few,keep them in your purse,pocket etc.No horrible smell either.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario