miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2016

Speed Jump Rope with Ball Bearing Handles

Jump ropes have come a long way from what they were when I was a kid. I'm not a Crossfitter, but I do like to knock out a couple endurance/HIIT type workouts each week. This jump rope is perfect for those. I really like how small it is when you coil it up. It's hardly noticeable in my gym bag. I usually have to hunt around for it to find it. Being able to cut the steel cable to the right length for my height/arm length was also pretty awesome. And BONUS, it comes with a second steel cable so if you've got a second person working out with you, you could just swap out the cables real quick and each person has the perfect cable length for the workout. To modify the cable length, it only takes a few seconds and a pair of wire cutters. The handles are nice and smooth, no burrs or seams to tear up your hands. The ball bearing mechanism spins smoothly and freely. You can really whip this thing around. The carry bag is plenty big enough to throw a water bottle, or maybe a workout log , car keys, wallet, etc in so you could really just take this small bag as a gym bag if you wanted. It's just like a mini sack pack basically. They also include an entire additional set of hardware so you're sure to get a very long life from this kit. I highly recommend this over other cable jump rope options out there. If you are looking for a nice quality, inexpensive rope for your workouts, you can't go wrong with this one by Viking Gear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario