domingo, 29 de mayo de 2016

Pinjian Home Gym Pedal Fitness Latex Tube Foot Elastic Exerciser (Purple with 4 ropes)

I have been using the Punjab Home Gym by Oflamn for about two weeks. Most Accurately my Teenage daughter had been using it. The pedals are to small for my feet. They can fit into it at the top but then I find it hard to maneuver. Breanna has smaller feet ( I wear a ten and my tennis shoes when I work out) She is my Workout buddy and she can really make it work. She is showing some definition in her back and stomach areas. She is also losing a few pounds. We're alternater workouts basketball and this are her favorites. She has really begun to like the Pedaler. This little gadget is made with foam and rubber it works a lot like Pilates , you are in control of the stretches. The gadget is super easy to use it does not have a lot of tension which makes it easy to maneuver.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario